Hair spa treatments at any beauty parlor can be time and money consuming. Hair spa for dandruff, dry hair, split ends or other common hair problems can easily be prepared at home using a few simple natural ingredients which can easily found in all kitchens. There are a few steps one must follow for an effective hair spa regime at home
- Gently massage your scalp with oil that is suited for your hair. This is the initial step to begin a hair treatment at home. Massage your head with any hair sustaining oil for 15-20 minutes. You can utilize olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil or sesame oil. It increases the blood flow which in turn nourishes the scalp and leads to healthy hair growth.
- Soak a towel or cotton material in warm water and squeeze it to expel extra water. Fold this towel over your head. It helps the scalp to properly absorb the oil and nourish the hair. The towel should remain for at least fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Presently wash your hair with a cleanser that is best suited to their hair type and quality. Ketomac shampoo which contains Ketoconazole is an effective shampoo for people suffering from dandruff. It treats other dandruff related issues like flaking, scaling, itching and any inflammation caused due to dandruff. The main ingredient of the shampoo, Ketoconazole works by killing fungi on the skin called Malassezia, which is found in great amounts among people suffering from a dandruff condition. Afterward use lukewarm water to wash your hair as high temp water causes dandruff, flaking and itchy scalp which in turn weakens the hair roots. You can utilize a home-made or a market made conditioner depending on your preference. Apply conditioner after shampooing. For hand crafted conditioner, boil some tea leaves in water and add some freshly squeezed lemon juice. This concoction can be stored for future use as well.
- This last step is necessary to lock all required nourishment into your hair. You can purchase a hair mask from the market or make one at home using the available ingredients.. For homemade packs you can blend a couple of eggs in with some coconut oil and apply it as a hair mask. People can also use an avocado hair mask especially if your hair is dry and dull. You can also use bananas in your hair mask as they are a rich source of potassium, natural oils and vitamins that nourish the scalp and improve hair texture. Bananas also prevent split ends and breakage by improving the elasticity of hair strands. Cover your hair with a warm towel for least 20 minutes and afterward wash off with a gentle cleanser. Nectar and yogurt are a decent alternative to be added to your hair veil. You can experiment with different ingredients and hair masks depending on your needs which is the biggest benefit of a hair spa at home
- There are numerous hair spa benefits, especially if you can do it at home using natural recipes and ingredients. Regular hair spa therapy will certainly make you hair smoother, shinier and more durable.