Women are not the only beings who are concerned about wearing jewelry .if you go by the history of jewelry; you will notice that men have also played a huge part in wearing jewelry. Since women have always been wearers of jewelry, men tend to isolate themselves from these pieces of jewelry.
But nowadays, men had started taking a different look at jewelry as they start to wear it again. Everything started when men started wearing tungsten carbide rings for men and wristwatches. These are one piece of jewelry that men would like to have in their collection because these are exclusively men’s jewelry.
With time men have started to wear jewelry without hesitation. They are now wearing rings in gold and silver, necklaces, and other types of jewelry that were previously worn by women only. Jewelry that you should wear should always match the occasion. Jewelry nowadays is being worn not because they are necessities but because men wanted to be fashionable, in every possible way.
During the older times, men’s jewelry was rarely available. From this, we can understand men rarely wore jewelry during these times. But with the increasing men’s fashion awareness, they are now starting to use more and more jewelry, and jewelry stores respond to this need by providing every possible jewelry that men might want to have for themselves.
Things That Makes A Good Ring For Man
- It is said that fashion for men’s rings doesn’t tend to change as much as for women. The basic tendency is for rings designed for men to be thicker larger and wider than women’s rings.
- Metals include platinum, stainless steel and platinum, and silver. Titanium is both strong and lightweight, so it’s perfect for men who don’t want to be taking their ring on and off all the time and can lead an active male lifestyle. Tungsten is also pretty robust but notes that it is very hard, so it’s impossible to re-size once you have it.
- There are some classic designs and features that are popular year after year. Simple stripes and lines are always a winner, but sharp right-angled shapes make it big; we are talking about squares and other masculine geometrical shapes used in abstract form on men’s rings.
- There are exciting and new materials used in men’s fashion rings; these include black natural seeds mixed with silver for a striking look. Wood and bone and other materials with tribal accents are also in trend.
- Silver rings are considered to be effeminate but have become a classic material used in men’s fashion tungsten rose gold rings. Silver is great to express a man’s sensitive side, and a chunkier style can finish a man’s outfit perfectly without compromising any other style.